Join Pod For Free!

Neil Muxlow

Affinity Business Connections
Real Estate Agent

Contact Information:


Years in Business:



Clients I'm Seeking:


IFA's, accountants, bankers, people worried about their future, poor performing investments/pensions, who love travel, particularly the Caribbean

About My Business:


I think everyone is fed up with the poor returns we are offered with savings, our poor performing pensions and equity reducing on UK property. Well let me share some incredible news. I was introduced to a company in Basildon who are building 5 star investment opportunities in the Caribbean. You can use cash, borrowed money [i.e. loans or equity release] or and this is the fantastic news, a SIPP [Self Invested Personal Pension] The first two were completely out for me and I thought the pension route was too, until I made a call to my pension provider Prudential who told me my pension I thought was worth a few thousand was actually worth £48,000! Great, but this is not enough for me to retire on and I am not currently in a position to make lump sum contributions to make the difference, so needed to find an alternative. However, the £48,000 ‘pot’ I had, meant that I have now acquired a studio apartment in St Vincent at a cost of £140,000 [50% BMV] due for completion in 2 years which will give me a guaranteed £5040 return per year. 30% has to go back to my pension as it paid the deposit, which I have not paid any personal contributions to for well over 10 years and the remaining 70% can be drawn as income subject to tax of course. Whilst this is good it’s not hugely exciting, but it gets even better. The developer offers a 50/50 share of the revenue generated and is expected to generate around £19,000 net of all costs based on £200 per night room rate [average is £350per night] and an occupancy rate of 85% which is the average for St Vincent. That is an incredible 14% yield and this is underestimated!!!! What could you do with an extra £1108 per month?? If you are looking to do something different with your money, have a poor performing or frozen pension or are interested in finding out more please email me direct Please note I am not an IFA or regulated by the FSA and am not providing financial advice. I work with local people who do that for me or I can meet with your own IFA if you have one to run through the opportunity. If you are in the financial industry I can pay generous commisions for referrals. Please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Years in business:
Member since:
Clients I'm looking for: